Friday 16 July 2010

Howdy bloggers,

once again a sincere apology is needed, as I have been a terrible blogger these past few months, but no worried i havnt abandoned the system, just been very busy. Well, basically, Im turning over a new leaf, a new me..

The New, Real Me:

I dont CARE what people think of me, I dont LIKE being told what to do, I wouldnt REBEL if you trusted me, I WILL be nice to you if you are nice to me. I will NOT be walked all over like a welcome mat cause no, you are most deffinately NOT welcome!

Im going to study hard, and actually listen and try at school, or stleast in the subjects I like eg. art, rs, french, science. Im going to get involved in sport and my friends. Im going to make time for family and friends. Im going to wear what I want, I dont care if you think I copy people cause fact is, its not anything like what you wear, your just jealous! Im going to listen to the music I want to listen to, read the books I want to read, watch the films I want to watch and hang out with who I want to and when I want to. Im going to learn to cook, Im going to commit to things, Im going to travel!! Im going to get out there and ENJOY myself, Im going to be happy, Im going to laugh again, and Im going to be able to trust you again. Im not going to stop loving you, Im going to hold on to you forever cause we promised each other forever. You promised come what may, and Im promising to keep your promise. Im going to be honest, no luying, Im going to be trusting and loyal. I want to be that girl people actually like, and who has a contagious smile. Im going to smile, even if Im duying inside, I deserve to be happy, and happy I will be. Just gove me.. us time. We will be happy. I'll help you be happy as you helped me. I will be happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment