Sunday 11 April 2010

Accidently In Love

Im in deep trouble.. I cant love someone this much without getting hurt sooner or later can I? Because right now I feel as if I might just burst from happiness :) I mean, this guy is perfect for me, Im so madly and deeply in love with him! Im sure hes the one, but if we cant be together then how can be the the one? I mean we are together, just not officially, its complicated, but I swear I am in love for the first time in my life, and now I have the most amazing person in the world, hes perfect, hes actually so amazingly perfect I cant put it into words how I feel right now..

2 comments:

  1. enjoy how you are feeling now, and enjoy how you feel about this special person. i am very happy to hear that someone is very very happy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is so SO sweet and so wonderful!

    ReplyDelete